Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time is precious

It’s been quite a long time I never update my blog, soon it will be deserted if I don’t force myself to keep it alive. Well, my life here is getting tougher and more challenging, not really a bad thing but I m trying my best to adapt it. Life is hectic, life is hard and yet life is short…

Anyway, don’t let the negative spirit clouds our mood today. I had a great time for the past few weeks, though my study is awfully harder compared to last 2 years. Because of MSK’s anatomy, I found a great study buddy, which is swarna. We memorized Nettler’s flash cards like no one’s business, we created weird pneumonic while we study pathology, but the most memorable experience was when both of us and james studied overnight at Sungai Besi’s McDonald. I don’t really know whether we studied much , but one thing for sure was I had a fantastic time studying with them.

Enjoyable study experience with james and swarna in McD (but bad camwhoring skill, better learn it from kevin soon)

Two days before msk exam, I had a posting in seremban hospital. Nothing special happened on that day, but I got an injury that I tried to hide it from james, coz I know he will scold me as if I am a little kid if he sees the wound.


Wounds at my palm and knee

After msk exam, I went back to Ipoh and had a mini reunion with my whole family. The feeling of home is so cozy and relaxing, plus spending time with my mummy is the best, hehe! Proud to be mummy’s boy.

Picture taken using my mum's new 3G handphone

Time flies, I’d better start working for my ball video.

0 thought: