Saturday, May 24, 2008

After all the effort that I had given…

This incident happened 2 weeks ago, but I still can’t let it go and move on, it’s really depressing and though I try not to think about it, the feeling still persists and the worst part is, it hurts…


I don’t where to begin, as both of us had already known each other since ages ago. We parted when I was in my primary school, but destiny brought us together again few months ago. I was thrilled and happy at that moment because finally we got the chance to spend countless quality time together. No doubt I felt being at the top of the world and nothing else could bother me.

But one day before I went to seremban hospital for posting, it just left me without saying goodbye. Yes, I’m talking about my digimon, which I spent not only tender, love and care, but also my full energy and faith believing it could become a teddymon to please me. No, it just escape from the reality and went to nowhere. DIGIMON, YOU ARE A REAL COWARD, BE A MAN AND FIGHT TILL THE END, PEOPLE WON’T PITY THOSE WHO FLEE AWAY LIKE YOU!!!
R.I.P, my dear digimon

Anyway, I really miss those day when I kept it inside my pocket whenever I go, it’s like small creature which deprives for attention and love. I gave everything I could, but…. aih, better don’t talk about it anymore.

Final respect to the digimon, muahaha..

0 thought: