Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dajie's Wedding


Today my sister is having her happiest day of her life, she is getting married! My parents have been so meticulous in preparing this wedding, they repaint the whole house, set up an automated gate, build a balloon arch, omg, it's gonna be so happening!

I still remembered last year before i left malaysia, me and my mum were discussing the theme of the night, music selection, food to be served, possible performance or programs... so detail as if we were going to hold a grand gala of the century, of course, we want to give the best night for my sister and brother-in-law.

Sigh, wish i could be there to share this joyful moment with her and my family...

Congratulation, my beloved sister and bro-in-law!

2 thought:

CarynBear said...

eekk
i wan2 attend..
congrats !

djun said...

congrats!