Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving On To 2nd Week of Paed

I can't believe my first week in paediatric is over. Time flies...

Recaping my last week's activities: never ending lectures/tutorials, went to a school for mentally handicapped kids, went to a Plunket centre at Lyttelton. During our visit to these schools, we need to play with the kids and observe their development at the same time. Sadly to say that i couldn't handle kids very well, i almost made one kid cry and ran away from me (luckily the mum didn't notice, phew....). Then i saw this baby with big blue eyes, so cute. Felt like pinching his cheek if i'm alone with him in the room, haha!

This attachment is definitely not as slacky or as easy as other people said. I have so many things to work on. I will nail it, gambate!

Easter is coming, so as my one week break, hehe!



Chocolate Bunny from Restaurant City

0 thought: