Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bump On My Hand


Mantoux test (one of the investigations for tuberculosis). Fyi, that's my hand, i took the photo right after the person finished injecting the antigen into my skin. After one week, the bump has slightly subsided but had turned into a rash. Not itchy or painful. Just not right cosmetically, haha!
The result of the test was positive!! Duh, i had BCG vaccine in the past, of course it will be positive. That's why i don't understand what's the purpose of doing this test in the health check up. Waste my money and make my arm looks uglier, sob sob...
p/s: psychiatry exam on next friday, scary scary....

1 thought:

CarynBear said...

phew. i almost had to do tat test, but the occupational health refuse cos cosmetic reason n .. i had my bcg!
kesian muimui....