Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Already August

Gosh, can't believe July is over! Time flies, isn't it?

The dreadful final exam is another step closer to me. Oh no.. i shall not stress myself, must take everything slow and easy. But how? So many things to cover, so many unknown or vague territories, so many skills to work on.. oh no....(need a chill pill now).
Ok, talk about something nice. Hmph... the weather is awesome today. For the first time after so many months, my window had no condensation this morning, which was a sign of warm weather. At least 10 degree celcius today, i believe. However, it's not that i could spend the day lazing on the lawn and sunbath. Instead, i still need to force myself to the books and study. Very pathetic indeed... Why do i have to go through all of these? Sob sob...
Haha, don't worry about me, it's just ranting. This torment will end very soon. Gambate!

0 thought: