Friday, December 3, 2010

Kee Ping's Invasion

How many days do you need to plan for a holiday? For Lim Kee Ping, he needs less than 5 days. Last weekend when i was busy moving in to my new place, i got a message from him saying that he is coming to visit me in the next few days. 'He must be kidding', I thought. Apparently not, he had everything sorted out before he dropped the message. Salute!



Introducing Lim Kee Ping, haha! Standing at the top of the hill, pretending to be blown away by the wind.

Highlight of his visit: cyling trip up to Port Hill. It was really a fitness challenge, it took us almost 2 hours to reach the top of the hill. My poor little bicycle, it must had suffered a lot throughout the whole journey.

One of the landmark of the hill, Sign of the Kiwi. Actually it is just a rest station that sells coffee and ice creams.


It's so hard to snap a nice smilling picture of him, this is one of the rare ones. Picture taken at the botanical garden. I really enjoy his company, especially at this dark times of my life, sob sob... Anyway, hope he will come again in the future. I promise, no more torturing, haha!


0 thought: