Friday, September 9, 2011

Epiphany

An epiphany about people, especially people in my life.

There are lots of passerby, brushed our shoulder and said farewell. A momentary friendship that worth keeping at the back of my mind and perhaps retrieve them for reminiscence once in awhile in the future. 'How do you do, mate?' probably would be a good opening line if we haven't seen each other for quite some time. 'Not too bad, i have been doing such and such... i tell you it was great...' (pretending everything in the world is perfect and divert the conversation to something light if it gets too awkward). How true is that?

Then there are people that i am or used to holding grudges against. People that despise, betray or lie to me. My life would not be so interesting without this type of people. Thank you for your existence and please stay away. What comes around goes back around, do watch out, my friend.

Finally there are people that i treasure and love. People that i can rely on and walk me out of misery. People that give me strength and carry on with life when everything seems so cloudy and dark. I don't know how to repay such kindness but i'll be there whenever you call. A shout-out to a dear friend of mine, without you my life would be an utter mess. Thanks for picking up the pieces for me.


0 thought: