Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell 2011

2011, what a year!

Have I become a better person over this year? Hmmm.. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure I've gained heaps from all the things that I've been through. Regardless of the nature of all the outcomes, I believe everything happens for a reason and there's always something good masquerading at the side.
2011, it's a very challenging year. Stresses were clouding most of my time and occasionally causing some unnecessary emotional outburst. I sincerely apologize to all my beloved friends and family whom I may have victimized.
Another year has gone, have I grown more mature? Hmmm... You be the judge. There were so many things happened this year. Highs and lows, I could barely remember all the details. Good times and bad times, I wish only good memories would stay on.
2011, how shall I describe you? Puzzle in venture, that's it.

0 thought: