Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Digimon fever is back

Do these toys recall your childhood memory?

Teddymon, isn't it lovely?

Can’t believe I am playing the toys that I used to play when I was in primary school. It’s all started by James, who suddenly brought back all his digimon collection after CNY, ranging from generation 1 till generation 9. Since he also bought batteries for all of them, so might as well we all start playing.

At the beginning, everyone is very enthu about it, but now I am the only one (and also kevin) who is still taking care of these virtual pets. But luckily I am holding 3 digimons, which mean one can be the dummy, another one can be my main digimon, and then the last one is just extra because it is generation 5.

I am still in the mood of playing this old toy because I still haven’t got my ultimate digimon yet, which is Teddymon. FYI, teddymon is the strongest digimon in the first generation, but you have to get it through Numemon, which is the lousiest digimon on earth. Besides teddymon is the cutest compared to the others, it is so adorable and fat…feel like pinching its tummy now, haha! However thing wasn’t going well for me, the digimon that I rear either died or transformed to Darkmon which I don’t want, wasting all my time to restart its life cycle again and again.

But, I still haven’t giving it up yet, I will strive my best till I get my cute cute Teddymon. Wish me good luck!

2 thought:

beddi said...

now i feel like playing also...

ching mei said...

digimon! haha
i didn't play this b4 but i used to have the tamagochi! dunno whr is it now, it was sooooo long ago!
the teddymon looks so adorable!! =p