Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, blog!

sorry no real cake for electronic blog, hehe!

Can't believe that my blog is 1 year old today, time really flies... When i looked back my first post, suddenly a gush of nostalgic feeling spread all over my mind, anyway, i should be feeling happy and excited to celebrate my blog first birthday, let us sing a birthday song now, ok? *la la la..* And one more thing, a new blog (caryn's blog) is going to be born today as well, better check it out!

Though this is not a popular blog, i just wanna take this opportunity to say thank you to all my loyal readers, who always drop by here and spend your precious time to glance through this themeless and personal blog of mine, it really means a lot to me.

By the way, today my end of semester result is out, and guess what, i passed! At the same time, it also signifies that my life in bukit jalil is officially over... *emoing* I have been staying here for 2 and a half year, i study, i experience, i grow in this very land, and when i finally and completely adapt to this phase of life, i have to say bye bye then. Well, that's life! But looking at the bright side, i have a very long holidays await, so let's enjoy it before i transit to another phase of life in new zealand, yea!

Happy happy

0 thought: