Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holidays never end

Penang trip

Hey people, it's been almost 1 week plus i never update my blog, kinda out of touch, huh! Well, for the past 1 week, i have been having spending precious time with all my precious friends who will departing to their own clinical schools soon. This can be consider as our last trip together, so everyone seems to enjoy each other's company.

Well, i just came back from alor setar, will be going to KK 3 days later. Never ending vacations, i like it, hehe! I will blog about my vacation in details someday next week, check it out!

Millions and zillions of thank you to Kajen and De Jun, who organized the Pinang trip, it was awesome; to Fiona and her family for the warmest hospitality at Alor Setar and Hat Yai; to Kevin for driving us more than 1000 of kilometers; to my parents for the financial support, hehe!; and lastly to all my beloved traveling mates, i will definitely miss you all!

Holidays are fun, but saying goodbye is devastating...

Food that gave me multiple irritating mouth ulcers till now, ish...

0 thought: