Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Heaven

It's raining season. Yesterday night, water dropping on my windowpane sounded like a lullaby, tugged me into a deep sleep where sweet dreams and fantasy came to reality. Of course, the night wouldn't complete without cold breeze and cozy blanket, perfect companion of a night.

I lingered on my dreamland, without realizing time actually still tick-tacking...

"It' s time to wake up, my dear", awaken by mum's tender voice and touch in the morning. What a lovely way to start a brand new day! The puffiness of my eyes tried to resist me from getting out of bed, but it never won when mum tempted me with breakfast in the town. Gluttony, my biggest sin of all....

A simple breakfast in a Chinese coffee shop, just noodles and milo. Only me, eating with both of my parents, so harmonious! Needn't to fight for attention with siblings, i had it all! I bet my dear siblings must be really envious about me.

Back to a comfortable place where i call home after my hunger was fed. Wandering around and tried to look for things to do, none! Oh, there were a few new reference books that i bought recently, should i flip it? Nay, i'm too lazy to do so, must be the bad bad parasympathetic system that made me behaved so.

In the end, i sat in front of the piano and played Richard Clayderman's famous sheets....

While music filling up the time, mum's calling for lunch. Oops, time really flies! Mum prepared a small pot of sour pork leg soup, yummy yummy! No matter how strong my will is, it never anchors well when food's temptation comes. Gluttony, gluttony, gluttony.

Do you know where is the heaven on earth? Well, I just been there.

0 thought: