Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Self-directed Learning Week

This whole week is known as 'self directed learning week', which mean we are supposed to study by ourselves for whatever subjects we like. Without assessment, without homework, without attendance taken, do you think we as normal student will 'direct' ourselves to sit in front of a book and study? Haha, of course not!

So what have i been doing? As the previous post had noted, i just got a facebook account, yeah! At the same time, being the newbie in fb, i was teased by many friends, but that's alright. I also got the chance to catch up with so many friends that write 'hey, long time no see' on my wall, haha!


My growing restaurant

FB is a real addiction, especially its games. I just can't get my hands off the game, Restaurant City. Luckily i am having holidays, oops wrong word, i should say self-directed learning week. I'm totally wasting time and procrastinating all the homeworks which due on september. Anyway, back to Restaurant City, it's a very fun game. I hire my friends as my workers and operate a restaurant, feel like playing The Sims but in a more interactive way.

To all my friends who play Restaurant City, feel free to add me to get free ingredient (coz i need lots of ingredient too, haha!)

0 thought: