Thursday, December 3, 2009

Forever Young


Scenario 1:

Went out for lunch with my dad and brother, joined by my dad's friend, Mr. A.

Mr. A: Oh, where are you studying?
Me: Studying university at overseas.
Mr. A: *amazed* how old are you? 15 or 16?

(I instantly burst into laughter and my brother gave me the jaw-dropping shocking look, because i looked younger than him, muahaha.....)

Scenario 2:

Went to the optician to fix my spectacles and get new sets of contact lens, accompanied by my mum.

Salesgirl: Are you working or studying?
Me: Studying.
Salesgirl: High school?
Mum: Haha, you wish, he is 20+ years old already.
Salesgirl: *amazed* unbelievable, he still has the baby face look.

(I turned to my mum and rolled my eyes)


Wish i could have this anti ageing ability till i reach middle age, it would be so cool!

4 thought:

Zzzyun said...

hahaha i totally understand!

that day i went to have a haircut with my much younger sis.. the hairdresser thought im my younger sis's younger sis T_T

she's just in high school.

CarynBear said...

hahahaha! oh well .. its familial .. u got it from ur mumsyyyy (ME!) =)

Cynthia said...

I am like the total opposite of you. Everyone here thought that i am a resident even though the residents here are usually 25-29 yrs old. Y_Y

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha..*can't stop laughing*
Guess you were on clouds for the next couple of days ya? :p