Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009, What A Year!

It's a year full with turbulence and challenges, a year spent in foreign land and a year that make me realize beautiful things actually are just sitting by our sides.


At the beginning of 2009. i was busy preparing myself, both physically and mentally for education abroad. Of course things didn't turned up as smoothly as i wished to be, but i must be grateful that nothing disastrous fall upon me.

Now reaching the end of 2009, i can't help but to flash back all the significant and memorable moment which had occurred. If only i could capture and compile all these memories into a movie and share it with those who sincerely care for me. Hopefully lessons learned this year could be applied for next year and mistakes done will not be repeated forever.

Next year will be a critical year, time shall not be wasted on unnecessary agendas. The amount of energy and effort needed is beyond my imagination, all i can do is to focus and stay on path at all time. I guess this new year resolution might be as thick as dictionary then.

Ready for 2010? Hell yea, bring it on!





0 thought: