Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Journey Begins

No more home sweet home, it's time to get back to the reality....


I have never enjoyed holiday so much like this before. Not that i visited a lot of places, in fact, i barely stepped out of my house. So what have i been doing? Well, doing things that do not require any brain activity like watching movies, playing fb games or dota, improving my piano skill and etc. The feeling is kinda like hiding in a peace haven where outside world is no longer our business and the only concern is to decide what to eat for next meal. Sigh, don't know when will i have the opportunity to do so again.

Eaten all my favorite local food (except banana leaf rice, sob sob....), met up with some of my close friends, sent my brother off to subang for college, took a family portrait, bought a few new gadgets and clothes.....wow, quite an accomplishment! Haha!

Tomorrow i will be taking a bus down to LCCT all alone, sob sob...... Next station will be Gold Coast, Australia. Woo, can't wait to visit all the theme parks and get a nice sun tanning at the beach! Just hope the aussie custom won't turn my luggage upside down and kacao kacao.

Last vacation before the school starts, so gonna enjoy it to the max!



1 thought:

CarynBear said...

sob. i wan banana lim lai too .. =(