Sunday, February 7, 2010

February

I'm back in Christchurch!

Everything is already well settled. My new accommodation at ymca is fine, the only thing i hate about it is that the hostel does not provide internet service. So i gotta walk to school everyday just to reconnect myself to the virtual world.

The weather here is still quite cozy, so happy to be able to wear singlet and sleep at night. Met a few juniors and seniors, glad to catch up with them again.

The school starts tomorrow, officially. O&G is my first run, omg omg..... My biggest fear because repro was never my strong subject, and now i'm getting it for my first posting, please have mercy on me! Gotta be strong and nail it!

Interesting fact to share with you all. Do you know February 2010 has 4 Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays? It only happens every 11 year. So have a great February!

0 thought: