Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Epidemic Alert

Lavender Bistro@JB with my beloved sis and mum

Everyone is falling sick recently, there must be some mutated virus spreading among the community. Sadly to admit that I am one of the victims who caught the disease last week. Being ill was really torturing, I had lethargy, cold intolerance, dizziness, constipation, itchiness on the throat, productive cough, loss of appetite, night sweat… Oh gosh, counting on these symptoms, the differential diagnosis can be as long as a novel. That’s not too bad, what make it worse is all these happened one day before my exam. If I could pass the endocrine paper, you can call that as miracle.

After the exam, I bring along my illness to JB to meet my mum and sister. This is my first time visiting JB, but my weak body doesn’t allow me to enjoy as much as I desire. Kinda wasted. Anyway my main purpose of visiting JB this time is to meet my mum and sister, so it’s not too bad after all.

I can’t tell much of my experience in JB because I was in delirium most of the time. I remember sitting in a car with my sister for more than an hour just to pick my mum up at Singapore custom. That border is the busiest place that I ever see, uncountable cars are going in and out of JB, of course the traffic was heavily congested. So my sis and I sitting in the car, listen to radio and look at all the passerby and start commenting on their appearance and style, so fun!

Finally I am back to KL and feeling ok, don’t really miss JB, but miss my mum and sis now.

3 thought:

--m^tcH-- said...

Wei Wei wei... simply link ppl ge meh??

Now only I realized that I got a comment from you.

Where on earth did you manage to find my blog huh??

hahahah... :P

J said...

1. Stop using medical terms on your blog you weird boy.. LETHARGy? just say you feel sick then...

2. Man, you do look like youre suffering from facial oedema... Probable differential diagnosis; Oedema of Fatty Origin.. Hehe..

Love you, Muaks...

the cute one,
James B. Wong Pak Guan

Vai Ket said...

Shitz ... you guys are sad man ... cant stop with the medical terminologies!!! Even comments need to be so into it! Sigh ... lame lame!! X)