Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raya Break

It’s holiday again! It seems we have unlimited holidays throughout the year, is that a good thing or bad thing? Who cares, I like holiday!

Anyway, I am back to my peaceful hometown and enjoying a calming life without chaotic routine. It’s been a rise and fall for me in the past 1 month plus. I gained something (not weight, I hope so), I lost something (like my last pair of contact lens) and I am having problem to be dealt with. For your information, my club in IMU is in crisis. I don’t know what to do when I received the news. I panicked, felt so helpless and decided to flee. But thank god, I found some supportive fellow friends and seniors who keep on encourage me and persuade me not to give up. I am not sure if things would turn out right, but with their support and courage, I will give a try, no matter what.

Last Friday, I followed my friends and went to Kajang to eat its famous food, SATAY! If I am not mistaken, Datuk Syek also brought along some satay to the space. But I am sure that those satay is not from Kajang because all the food in the spaceship is prepared by MARDI, i wonder how it taste like, hehe! Well, I still remember my last visit in Kajang was around 2 years ago. Of course we went back to the same shop, but this time, we eat something new. Guess what, the shop not only serves chicken and beef satay, it also serves duck, mutton, and fish satay. Well, the fish satay is the most expensive one, 90cents each and the taste is not bad. We ordered 50 cucuk and Jane as a Kajangian ate the least, maybe she lives nearby is the reason. After makan, we toured around the town, entered some shopping centers. Kajang seems to be a Malay town, resembles Johor Bharu except the population in Kajang is lesser.

Before I came back to Ipoh, I had to wake up in the early morning just to follow my friends to eat dim sum in PJ. Kevin said it is very famous, but I found that the variety there was quite limited. Anyway as long as it can feed my stomach, I won’t complain too much, hehe!





Kajang Satay

Thank you Jane for your warm hospitality

Dim Sum in PJ

It's a very nice and meaningful photo, taken by Fiona

3 thought:

Brother Raphy said...

searching for truth is what all people should do, without living in truth life is meaningless, nevertheless it is also difficult to be all in truth but the fact is ; it is possible. All information that we recieve from different people some contaions truth, but some not. truth is the weapon of good relationship. Partners should live in truth to strethen their relationship.
MY URL is http://mrraphy.blogspot.com/

Kindly regards
MR Maluleke

chang yuan said...

dim sum, of course ipoh is better lah! remember that day when we debaters had dim sum before going to penang? haha, can't wait to taste those delicous food at home! as for the fish satay, really the first time i heard about it. wish i could hav a try one day.

yiksh said...

Hey, u are most welcome k!! And ar... the fish satay is not the most expensive.. The mutton, beef, and duck satay is all 90 cents.. only the chicken one is 60 cents..It was so so funny in the table where "someone" had to go through all denial and depression stages.. AHAHAHHA!! Soo happy that u all came Mui !!

p/s: It's not a MAlay town !! It's a multiracial place... THat's because u all came so near to raya.. it's RAYA SHOPPINg time what..