Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dysfunctional Family's Reunion

Last week kevin and caryn came to ipoh to visit me. The purpose of this visit was nothing but farewell, but before we jump to nostalgic moment, we did have a lot of great time in ipoh. Guess what's the first place they wanted to go right after they reached ipoh? Haha, it's big tree. I don't know why they just deeply in love with the food there, they can eat double of the portion that i can take in, terror betul... We didn't go anywhere that night because we wanted to watch the opening ceremony of olympic games. Really amazed with china's ability to launch such a grand opening, at the same time, three of us also tried to learn some geography when each country was parading.

Next day, we watched sex and the city movie at my house. OMG, i just couldn't agree with caryn that the show was nice. We also watched 21, quite dazzled with the movie, haha! At night, i brought them to Indulgence, they loved the place but not the price. The cake was fantastic till caryn asked me to shut up because my voice was interrupting her to enjoy the cake, ish... After the dinner, we spent the night in cyber cafe playing dota, nice nice...

they just love sleeping at my house

5 hours ago, finally i had to say goodbye to them, especially caryn. She is leaving to ireland next week and i really have no idea when will i be meeting her again. Tears were just rolling down before i could stepped down her car. The feeling was just unbearable...

Unforgettable moment, looking at it just make me feel more emo...when can we do this again?

caryn, take care ya!

I, I will remember you
And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I can say
But words get in the way so
We're not together
I will remember you
~I Will Remember You, Ryan Cabrera~

0 thought: