Monday, August 4, 2008

What am i doing?

I am doing nothing, constructive or productive. Everyday i watch movie, play dota or sim city, read story book....and this routine going round and round till i'm feeling a sense of worthlessness. Oh no, that's dangerous coz most of the people who commit suicide will have this feeling prior to the tragedy.

Haha, don't worry, i'm still sane. Just need to search for a new purpose of life for this 6 months. Purpose of life, a very deep topic that i came through during my selective last year. No direct answer for this, but more or less it is a realization of ourselves. I have a book entitled "The Purpose Driven Life" written by Rick Warren. My aunt gave me this book 3 years ago when i went to the church with her. Apparently it is a very famous book, and the title caught my attention, so i started reading it. But before i could finish half of the book, i gave up. It is not that the book is bad, it's just the agnostic mindset of mine can't take in the content. For a true believer, i strongly recommend this book, but i guess most of the believers already read the book.

So, my purpose of life for this 6 months still very vague. Just hope that something(good) happens and gives me some enlightenment.

p/s: I was checking my mailbox justnow and found something interesting. It was about date of birth and trees' personalities. Surprisingly i'm an Elm tree with noble mind, so true, haha! Click the image for enlargement and better view.




0 thought: