Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going to cinema with family

The last movie that i watched with my family was Ratatouille, which happened last year. Basically we go to cinema together once a year. This year, i managed to drag my family to watch The Mummy 3. Trust me, it was not an easy job. After all those whining, begging, lying....yesterday we made it to TGV ipoh.

Actually i wanted to watch Red Cliff with my family, as somebody abandoned me and watched the movie without me, instead they asked me to watch X-files with them, which was a no-no movie of the year. Anyway, after all the good reviews that i heard from red cliff, the desire to watch it was getting overwhelming. Thus the next day after i came back from kl, i checked the showtime on net and surprisingly that there was only 1 session per day. And the timing was so off. No choice but have to get over with the fact that i can never ever watch the movie in cinema...sob sob...

So in compensation, we watched The Mummy. My siblings were fine with the movie, but my parents said the movie was too fake. Duh...the purpose of going to cinema is to enjoy all these fake graphical and audio stimulation. Never mind, as long as i watched the movie, i'm contented, haha!

0 thought: