Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Next station.....Station berikutnya....

Singapore, interchange to Bangalore....Singapura, pertukaran ke Bangalore
*ding dong ding dong*

Yes, that's my next stations in few days later. Everything is almost prepared, i hope. I will be dropping by at singapore for less than 12 hours, then will off to india via Tiger Airway. The purpose of my visit to india is hospital attachment. Together with james and swarna, we will be staying there for almost 1 month. Can't imagine how am i going to survive the next whole november in india! I have been hearing so much about india (mostly negative one) since i decided to go there, just pray that all of these remain as rumors, haha!

Maybe i have been staying at home for a long time, though anticipate the trip, waving goodbye to my mum yesterday before i left the house still dissipated a tinge of sourness in my heart. It's just one month, why am i so emo? Now i just don't dare to think of the moment when my family sending me off to new zealand next year, i will definitely embarrass myself in the airport.

That's not the end of my emotional challenge of the day. Several hours later, i had to say goodbye to 2 close friends of mine that have been playing significant role in my life. When will we see each other again? We really have no clue at all, just hope that this was not the last farewell. Seeing tears rolling down from their very eyes just not the kind of thing that i can bear with, other than hugs, i don't know what's the best way to tell them how much i appreciate this relationships.

We have taken up different paths, that will be leading to different ways. I can't see the other end of my path, but i do pray that my path will criss-crossing yours somewhere, somehow.

0 thought: