Monday, October 13, 2008

Peace

Yesterday after I finished the famous TVB series ‘Mooncake Resonance’, I felt like I just finished a roller coaster ride. It was very thrilling throughout the whole show, lots of dramatic scenes that only make me feel like scratching the screen. Anyway, there is good ending and my mind finally got back its peacefulness.

However, several hours later when my brain’s alpha wave was tugging me to sleep, a loud scream woke me up. The noise was coming from outside, so I quickly wore my spec and looked out the window. I saw there were 2 indian men, one middle aged and another one in his 20s, quarrelling by the road. I don’t understand what they were talking about as they spoke tamil, the only word that I could hear was ‘Nadi…Nadi..’. Thus in order to enjoy this real drama that was happening in front of my eye (so bad…), I make up a story for them in my mind, I assumed the young guy was trying to go after the middle aged man’s daughter, but the father didn’t allow, so the argument arose. (though it’s just a speculation, this story line seemed fitting the whole scene very well…)

Speaking of screaming, the middle aged man was much louder than the young man. Then this aggressive megaphone started pushing the young man (kinda predicted, so typical right?). At the same time, he also pushed away the young man’s motorcycle a few steps away as to signal the young man to go away. The motorcycle fell on the ground, I heard some glass thingy broke. The middle aged man turned away and walked back, the young man chased after him. And now, the climax began….

Because the middle aged man didn’t want the young man to follow him, he pushed the young man to the ground and start wrestling. Seriously they were wrestling, the middle aged man used both of his leg curling the young man’s legs, while his hands locking the young man’s hands. The young one was obviously being dominated but he never showed any sign of surrendering. He kept on shouting ‘Nadi…Nadi…’ (I wonder if it’s the girl’s name…). Then the middle aged man lifted him up a bit and pushed him down for a few times till the young man stopped shouting. A few of their friends came and tried to pull them apart. Everything seemed resolved….for at least few minutes, they started quarrelling again.

This time, thing became worse. 1 police came by motorcycle and 1 police car followed behind it. Nobody dared to fight or shout anymore, instead they had to explain everything to the police officers. In the end, no one got arrested and live happily ever after????

Hope they won’t fight again in the future.

0 thought: