Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Bicycle


Yeah, finally i get to cycle in Christchurch. This is a second hand bike that i got from June Li, a senior TI here, with a reasonable price. It is a road bike, pretty fast on the street. Yesterday i rode the bike to my GP, it was so fun!

Last weekend before i got the air pump for the tire, me and raenna pushed the bike all the way to Moorhouse Avenue's petrol station, which is 30 minutes walk from my house, coz some seniors said we can pump it there. But we only realized that the air inlet on my bike tire was different from the car tire when we reached the petrol station. Sigh...had to push it back again... Really appreciate raenna for keeping me company, thanks!

On Sunday, ah beh also got a new bike. So both of us rode it together around the town and to my GP place so that i could familiarize with the route. Should have put some sun block before i left my house because it was a hot, sunny day.

It is really convenient to cycle in Christchurch as the land is so flat here. Just hope i can maintain the bike well because i am going to need it for the next few years.

0 thought: