Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to my blog


My blog is 2 years old! Hooray! The actual birthday was last week, 11 of july. Just realized it after i msn-ed with caryn justnow. Oh ya, happy belated birthday to caryn's blog as well! Her blog is one year younger than mine, haha!

It's definitely an achievement to keep a blog alive for 2 years *self praise is no praise, hehe*. I know sometimes the content could be dry and boring. Thanks to all my readers for laying your eyes on this web page, by now you should have know that certainly i have no potential to become a writer, yet you still visit my blog, i really appreciate it.

For all the time we spent together in the past 2 years, cheerz!

2 thought:

CarynBear said...

haPpy belated birthday mui mui =)

djun said...

Happy Belated Birthday ... I do enjoy reading :D