Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcoming Cake

Raenna and all the newbies

Gluttony me.... my flat senior, Raenna Chan, actually like to bake cake but doesn't like to eat, and me on the other hand, don't know how to bake at all but absolutely have no problem if you offer any kind of food to me. She really reminds me of my aunty (三姑)who loves baking but favor none of her great production. Thus while i studied in KL, my aunt had been sending slices and piles of fantastic cakes for me to devour. Yummy..... Then Raenna here took over my aunt's role, i'm so blessed, muahahaha.....

Raenna is a very nice senior, she felt obligated to look after all the juniors who just arrived Christchurch. Thus she kept on apologizing to us for not being here last week. We told her that she has no such responsibility and we are doing fine so far. She insisted of baking one cake for compensation, well, how can i say no to food, haha!

We ate the cake together, very tasty! Then we had a briefing session (about everything, ranging from study to travel in Christchurch) in the lounge. I'm very glad that all the seniors here are so friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!

0 thought: