Sunday, February 22, 2009

Risotto

It's Sunday morning, i laze in my bed till 10.30am. Study, nay! I feel like watching a movie with nice breakfast. Hmph...how about risotto? Yea, it would be nice. The craving becomes more intense when i think of my last risotto at Little Italy in Bangalore....yummy.... Let's get things done!

If you want recipe from me, sorry can't provide any, because my risotto is from the instant pack that i bought from hypermarket, haha! It is pretty easy to prepare, just add water and boil. Less than 15 minutes, a full bowl of steamy risotto is ready for me to devour. To be honest, it tastes like typical instant noodle, sigh....

The package states that it can make 4 serving, so not true. I can finish the whole thing before the movie that i watch, Madagascar 2 ends. Does my appetite increased since i came to christchurch? Oh no, i don't want to gain weight.....

0 thought: