Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gathering with Pek Yiong

Pek Yiong invited me, James and Debbi for a dinner buffet in Le Meridien Hotel last Friday. I don’t know why she chose the place but it was a very good choice though my wallet had to bleed.

It’s been almost 2 years I never see Pek Yiong. I know her when I was studying SAM, she stayed with James and that’s how I got to know her. She is very funny and cheerful. Currently studying Nutrition in Newcastle University and will be graduating next year. So before she flies back to Australia this Sunday, she called us and gathered for a dinner.

We had fantastic time there. We ate a lot, we talked till the restaurant wanted to close, and we camwhored anywhere that’s possible.

For food review, please refer James’s second blog. From my point of view, it is nice.


A night out with Pek Yiong at Le Meridien

My birthday present (cute black octopus) from Debbi and Pek Yiong

Take care, Pek Yiong

0 thought: