Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pre Vietnam Trip

Less than 24 hours later, 5 of us (me, james, aaron, kevin and kajen) will be leaving Malaysia and fly with AirAsia to Vietnam, really anticipating it…


This trip starts at 18th of Feb and we will be coming back at 23rd of Feb. Places that we are going are Hanoi, Sa-pah and Halong Bay. Because it is going to be back-packer style and budgeted, we have to plan and make arrangement properly. Well, I didn’t really plan it but I did voice up my opinion, sometimes. Haha!

Thanks to Aaron, our main planner for this trip.
Thanks to James, our timeline planner and general information of Vietnam.
Thanks to Kajen, our budget and transportation planner.
Thanks to Kevin, our treasurer in Vietnam.
My job in Vietnam will be a potter, carrying water and stuff for my friends (sounds like kuli, aih…)
Oops, need to pack my stuff now. See ya!

Our first meeting, 20/1/2008

Looking for bag pack

Cyling lesson for Kajen and Kevin


0 thought: