Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Chai

Today is the second day of Chinese New Year, but the celebration mood has over. All the relatives have gone back, and I just said goodbye to my family who are on their way back to Ipoh. Can’t believe that’s CNY 2008!

Well, I wouldn’t say this is the most memorable CNY that I ever have, but life has taught me to appreciate, even in the worst scenario that against your will. Appreciate things happen for a reason and appreciate people that love you.

Chinese has no Thanksgiving Day, but in this CNY, I think it is the best time to show our appreciation. Thus I hereby, would like to say thank you:

1) My family, who is the sanctuary of my heart all the time

2) 三姑&三姑丈, for providing their warmest hospitality in this CNY

3) My relatives, especially my cousins who I love spending time with

4) James and Aaron, for lending their rooms to me

5) All my friends who send their CNY wishes to me

6) Lastly the ancestor, who create this festival so that we have the opportunity to meet each other and get fat, hehe!


By the way, my house minor renovation has finished

First day of CNY, go to pyramid arcade with my cousins

全家福2008

0 thought: