Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Chinese New Year, the most celebrated festival among the Chinese. When i was young, i loved getting 'ang pao' from the grown-ups and running around the house with my cousins. But now, i am not young anymore, and my age seems stuck between grown-up and kid. So what can i do during CNY? I really duno, please tell me if you have any idea.

Well, i do appreciate CNY more compared to last time, because it's the time i can meet my whole family and spend quality time together. Reunion dinner is always fantastic, it's not because of the dishes on the table, but it's a moment for all of us to sit down in a round table and care for each other. I always believe that a good relationship among family members start from the dining table. Other than communication, i don't think there is another way to get close with family, right?

Before i end this post, here i am officially launch the Chinese New Year Song Music Video that we film last year in Kuching. Enjoy!

Happy Chinese New Year!


2 thought:

Anonymous said...

mui how.. how could u .. =.=

Ren said...

Goodness me Mui, I shall put this in my blog too!