Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am back

Awesome trip with awesome friends

Hey people, finally I am back from Vietnam. It’s been a very exhausting trip, but I really enjoy it!

This is my first overseas trip with my friends, and I did have a great time with all of them. We laughed, we sang, we ‘fought’, we ate, we imitated, we camwhored… there were plenty of memorable experience that I am sure it would last forever in my mind.

Now back to Malaysia, or like what James said, ‘back to reality’, gave me a very complicated feeling. I am glad that I can come back to home safely, but I also wish the trip would not end. Well, that’s vacation and we can’t just stay in fantasy all the time, can we?

I am going to blog about Vietnam trip once I got all the pictures, for the mean time, you can check out Kevin’s blog first (because he is compiling all the pictures for us). By the way, Kajen got Angelina Jolie’s lips and Aaron’s face is not as fair as it was before, so quickly go and see them before everything subsides, haha!

Anyway, thank you guys for the fantastic vacation!

0 thought: