Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hope?

Things just don't turn up as i wish, i didn't get my first choice of PMS, instead i got my 10th choice. I keep on asking myself, am i really that bad till auckland refuse to accept me?

I'm really tired of blaming that idiotic matching system, which has such a low transparency that make us feel so confused. Though i'm not in the dean's list, at least i'm not at the bottom of the whole batch, plus i have plenty of ECA testimonials supporting me, so what criteria are they really judging on? I'm lost again...

Thanks to all my beloved friends who stayed by our sides when we received the depressing news. You all really mean a lot to me.

Queen's University of Belfast, University of Otago, University of Auckland, which university will determine my next 3 years of life?

1 thought:

chang yuan said...

the last time we met, i was told that the next meeting might be 3 years later. but no matter how far, and how long we are seperated, friendship is forever. so, don't forget that we are always there to support you! 美浩,加油!!什么路都好,都会有晴天的!