Tuesday, June 10, 2008

19.1

I have been wanting to be enter the category of underweight since ages ago, but it never happen due to my gluttony. But luckily i'm always at the category of normal, which sometimes people tend not to appreciate it till something bizarre happen.

Yesterday when i wore my belt, i sensed something different. Normally when i buckle up till the last hole, i would feel just nice, but yesterday after buckling, it hung loosely on my waist. Well, that's weird but i didn't really care and continued my day.

At night when i went over to james's house, i weighted myself at the scale, and guess what, my weight had dropped from 55kg to 52kg. Then we quickly calculated the BMI, and i got 19.1. Not really consider as underweight but it's exactly at the border between normal and underweight. I should be very happy as this is what i have been looking for, but surprisingly i'm quite worry. When we think of symptom of losing weight, we think of.....cancer, but i do hope that it's just hypochondriasis, haha!

By the way, yesterday when i studied the health issues note, it says that women's peak attractiveness is having a BMI of 19. Clearly it is not applicable for men, sigh...


Should i maintain it?

0 thought: