Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally...

After all the drama that we had gone through, finally everything is resolved.

We got back our appeal letter justnow, guess what, i am not going to Queen's university anymore, instead i'm going to University of Otago next year. Hooray..... For swarna, she got University of Auckland. Though we can't be studying at the same school, at least we are at the same continent, and we are really glad of this result. All of us jumped in joy once we saw the letter stating that we are able to transfer to new zealand. Actually it's quite embarrassing to behave hysterically in front of AAD when i think back now...hehe =)

I called my mum to tell her the good news, but she answered: "ok, i'm in a training class now, call you later." That's the response i got, never mind, i know she will call back soon and screams through the phone, haha! Then i called my sister, before i could say anything, she said: " i'll call you back!" proceeded by she rejecting my call. Wow, my family seems not really interested in my PMS. But later my sister called back, she was very thrilled and happy for me, she even asked me to book air ticket now as the price might increases soon.

Since everything is fine now, i shall continue with my study. Pass the EOS and spread my wings to fly...

2 thought:

Zzzyun said...

wow thats great news! so happy for you..

you deserved to have this second chance! =)

good luck in NZ then!

chang yuan said...

all the best to you!!(you must make it no matter how so that i can go to new zealand and meet you next time, haha!)

good luck!!