Friday, June 27, 2008

Stress and Tension

Watching Grey's Anatomy has been my stress reliever recently, as this is my only entertainment that i can enjoy. However yesterday's episode was really stressful... The episode showed the group of surgical interns were preparing for their exam, so they gathered together and asked each other questions. Thus, the stress of exam even haunted me when i took a short break off.

Well, that's not bad. Guess what the questions that those interns asked each other. The first question was 'what is Conn's syndrome?' OMG, is that a question for surgical intern? Even a second year medical student could answer that. So the show continued by all of the interns trying to figure out what was the answer, and even the smartest character, Christina Yang was having a hard time in giving the correct answer.

I know that's just a show, in real life, it won't be that easy, but i wish my upcoming eos exam will be that simple, haha!

0 thought: