Monday, January 26, 2009

新年初一

Lecture notes of CNY, hope it brings good luck, haha!

First of all, i wanna wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year. I wonder how nice it would be if i were back at home now. In Christchurch, it's like nothing happen on this festive day, can't blame anyway, most of the residents here are Caucasian, and the asians here are mostly constituted by japanese and korean. I finally experience of being minority in a society....

Anyway, today has been a great day. I went to school (after 6 months of holidays...), attended a brief introduction/lecture on New Zealand and its health care system. Had a tour around my school, led by our seniors, Henry and Andrew. Well, all of these took half of the day and now i'm finally back at my flat and resting. Tomorrow will have another two lectures, ethics and Maori Health. Sigh, tomorrow gonna be a challenging day!

Missing all my friends and family back at home....

新年快乐,万事如意

0 thought: