Saturday, January 17, 2009

Final Packing

Do you know how much time i took to do my final packing to NZ? Half an hour, muahaha.... Can't believe i have such ability to do speed packing.

Previously my mum had helped to pack all those formal and winter clothes into one luggage. And all i needed to do was just put in all my casual clothes and miscellaneous stuff into my backpack. Well, maybe it just showed that i have so little casual clothes...sigh...and my mum still refused to buy me new clothes....Chinese New Year without new clothes, sigh.....

Anyway, hopefully i had put in all those necessities. This is the most annoying feeling i get most of the time when i'm ready to go somewhere else. Always feel paranoid in the last minute, worry that i might miss out this, miss out that. Plus my mum will gives me the stern warning look, as if telling me: "Don't you dare to leave anything behind and ask me to send it over immediately!" Scared....

Oh ya, i just found out that the room that i'm going to stay in doesn't provide pillow. And the worst part is, i will be arriving there at 8pm, guess most of the shops will be closed by then. Sigh...don't know how am i going to survive the first night in NZ?

Everything will be alright eventually, right? Haha...

2 thought:

beddi said...

Have a safe journey mui. Take care. I'm leaving tomorrow hahahaha -> i ki siao already i know. Too kan cheong

chang yuan said...

my first night here...i was alone, and damn cold outside!

but, everything is alright afterthat. just be tough and bright. you are not alone afterall.

best of wishes to you.