Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Bed

This is the coziest place that i could think of in the whole Christchurch. Yes, my bed. It's considered as double-bed size, with double pillows (bought from Warehouse) and double duvets (bought from Farmers). Speaking of duvet, i got it with 99 bucks, buy 1 free 1, with wool as material. Senior said we must get at least two duvets for winter. Well since Farmers are having sale (they also do, according to seniors...), without much hesitation, i brought back 2 duvets with one price, hopefully it's a good deal.

Though it's summer now, the weather can be quite cold in the midnight. With the blanket that i brought from home, sadly isn't sufficient to keep me warm. Besides i have bad tolerance towards cold weather, and sleep is like one of the most element in my life, so setting up a good condition for my bed is inevitable.

Today the weather has gone crazy. No bright sunshine, only strong, freezing wind. Just feel like wrapping myself on the bed now. Plus i don't have heater in my room, guess what is my main source of heat? My poor little laptop... Yup, it's weird, all i need to do is just putting both of my palms below the laptop, because all the hot air is being fanned out there. Pathetic, isn't it? But i find it very funny, haha!

0 thought: