Saturday, January 24, 2009

My 22nd Birthday

Dark Chocolate from James, Lovely Card from Swarna, Touching Letter & Ang Pao from Mummy, Interesting Novel The Zahir from Aaron and Kajen

And a big THANK YOU to all my friends who sent their wishes to me, it really meant a lot to me. Though no fancy party or massive present, i enjoyed my birthday in Christchurch. Walking around the city, sight-seeing, getting things done, haha!

By the way, i'm truly glad that james purposely came down from Auckland to celebrate my birthday as well as helping me out to settle in. Seriously will owe you a lifetime....

Getting older as year passes by, so as the resposibilities and obligations burdened on my shoulder. No more naivety, no more fooling around, time to be a GROWN-UP! can wait till i graduate ah?

0 thought: