Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Chapter

Can't believe my holiday is officially over, and i will be starting my clinical phase soon. 6 months ago, i was planning my vacations while the UK and Seremban people burying their heads in the books. Now, i feel that i had detached from medicine for a long time, and it's time to catch it up no matter what.

For the first time, i am leaving my homeland to pursue my dream on a foreign land. Oblivious, is the best word to describe my present feeling. I don't dare to imagine, because i know reality and imagination always parted with a gap. Challenging? Exciting? Plateau? Just hope i have the courage to handle all of them.

Later, i will be taking bus to the airport. A lot of people asked: "why don't your parents send you off in the airport?" Then my typical answer would be: "oh, coz it's expensive mah, purposely drive down and up, and have to pay petrol and toll fee, not worthy!" To be frank, i just don't have the heart to see my mum weeps....

Opening my new chapter of life, by celebrating my birthday and Chinese New Year in New Zealand, what a great introduction, haha!

0 thought: